Sunday, March 8, 2009

Owen's 4th Birthday

Molly's due date was just a week after Owen's birthday and as the time was approaching, we started getting a little paranoid that we were going to miss his birthday party if she decided to arrive early. So we quickly threw together a birthday party with family on Jan 24th to make sure we could celebrate it properly..... Thank you to everyone that could make it on such short notice. Owen had a blast and enjoyed all his presents..

Allison made a train cake this year as Owen's latest obsession was his geo-trax trains.
And here we are before the ceremonial blowing of the candle.


This picture was a random shot, but cracks me up every time I see it. In your best Marlon Brandow voice... "Do you see all these smiling faces around me. That's because I told them I would let them have a piece of my cake. Don't try and steal a piece of my cake without permission because then I'll have to send my cousin over to break your knees."


The cake monster doing what he does best.


Uncle Donny & Aunt Patsy gave Owen a little model Combine and it was a huge hit. Owen loves this farm equipment....

And this was just one of several Geo-trax pieces and trains Owen received from friends and family. We're building quite the little town in the basement!

No comments: