Monday, April 27, 2009

Vacation at Grandma & Grandpa Horvath's

After my little man rode away with my brother to go visit my parents I went back in the house and cried. Sometimes I take for granted his little smile and uncanny ability to spot cement trucks on the highway. We have our moments as any parents of a strong willed 4 year old do, but I love him more than he will ever know....

Even with Molly here, the house was eerily quiet for the few days he wasn't here. But he was having a blast as usual.. living large and enjoying all the activities with Grandma and Grandpa.

Building a John Deere tractor puzzle with Riley...

Helping Grandpa change the filter in the air circulator.

Owen loves to cook in the kitchen and everyone knows that Grandma Ruth's is the place to be if you like cooking!

Tent fort building with Grandpa
Making/playing with homemade playdough with Grandma

In the bubble machine at the discovery center!

My little engineer....

Making power on the bike!
Yes, my son rides a mean pink skooter.
It was windy the day Mom & Dad brought Owen back home, so we had to get the kites out!

No comments: