Friday, September 16, 2011

Espresso


A long story short, during the recent years working in Lancaster I had access to a fully automatic espresso maker, which became a wee bit of a habit before every meeting.  For my birthday this past year Allison and her parents got me the ultimate kitchen accessory. :)

I'm surprised, but very happy that bed-bath & beyond honors their 20% off coupons on items like this.   We researched local stores, but the pricing in Canada was significantly higher than of the stores in Washington.  We purchased it in Bellingham, and after a month on order, it was finally delivered.


It's the same model I used at work, a Saeco Giro II . It has a ton of features and produces the most beautiful and tasty cup of espresso in less than a minute.



Bonus now that Allison spent some time experimenting with the milk frother and chocolate syrup, and has developed a very tasty Mocha! 

No comments: