Friday, September 9, 2011

July Random happenings...

2 days after we arrived back in Vancouver from our visit back East, I was on a plane to our factory in Ovar, Portugal, then continued onto Germany near Stuttgart for a conference.  I took this picture of Allison and the kids right before I left and had it on my phone during my trip.  Love the beautiful smiles!

Ovar is on the coast and the hotel we stay at is in Espinho, right on the beach. This was the view from my room.  We caught some really nice weather during our visit.  

Staircase at the hotel.  Architecture is cool.

 In Germany, this MAN service center was right across the road from the hotel I stayed at.  How can you go wrong with "Trucknology Center" on your building.  It made me laugh a little and think of Owen and his trucks.

 Back home, some deep conversation over a plate of apples.

This pileated woodpecker was at the tree right in front of the house one morning.  Was in a hurry and shooting through a window, so it's a little blurry, but you get the point.  This bird is BIG (+12") and there's chips flying when we starts attacking the tree.  It's crazy to watch! 

 During our travels back home, I caught one of Molly's little dee-dee songs. Try not to smile when you watch this...

 My little fashion model.

Allison signed Molly up for a little tutu's class this summer and she absolutely loved it!  She still shows us her dance moves around the house months later.  She looks so grown up in her outfit.

She was posing for Allison and asking her to take pictures.  What a little diva. :)  and great form for a 2 year old eh?

For some reason the kids love to play in the car when I wash it, so here they are also with the furry one too...  Molly likes to buckle herself in when she's sitting in there.  She can get in by herself, but needs help unbuckling... usually it isn't a problem, but sometimes it turns into yelling... Daddy!!! help me get out!!!

No comments: