Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mom & Dad Visit

Mom and Dad came to visit for the weekend of the 8th. We really appreciated the help getting some things done around the house. Owen had a positively wonderful time with Grandma & Grandpa. It was one of those weekends that I didn't get the camera out much, but I wish I had.

Dad and I finished a bunch of stuff on the basement and he mowed the lawn and helped us load up a new table and chair set for the deck. Our old set blew over this spring and shattered. No glass this time... it was the end of the season, so Lowes had their stuff 50% off. They had everything in stock except the umbrella, which was sold out everywhere... I'll have to search later.

Mom helped clean up the garden which I've shamefully let turn into a jungle. She used our monster zucchini to make bread with Owen. Here's a picture of the little kitchen helper. He's quite the expert stirrer.

As usual, Grandma had all sorts of great and wonderful things to do with Owen and he just loved it!

No comments: